Five Most Common Issues that Cause Bad Results in Dealing with Environmental Issues on Real Estate … and how to RECTIFY them
In an interview, renowned environmental attorney, Frank Hearne, of the law firm of Mechanik, Nuccio, Hearne & Wester brings his decades of experience to the Invest Florida Show to discuss the most common mistakes he sees investors make in dealing with environmental issues.
- Ignorance –“wishful thinking and ignorance can punish the innocent and ignore the Guilty.
- Sloppy implementation of due diligence
- Forest for the trees – understand what is really a problem
- Over reaction by the consultant
- Panic mode — some sellers under value properties when there is an environmental problem
- Poor deal or ownership structures – example buying properties personally
Be proactive in order to avoid a poor result in dealing with environmental issues.
Listen to the Podcast interview where Frank Hearne goes into more detail: http://investfloridashow.com/five-common-issues-cause-bad-results-dealing-environmental-issues-real-estate/